I took some more videos of her that day - here's a quick one of what she sounds like "crying":
It's really neat to watch Avery interact with London. She has completely accepted her as a part of the family. Right from the day we brought London home, Avery needs to know where London is and what she's doing at all times! Whenever London makes a sound, Avery says "Baby sad!" and runs to comfort her, usually with a kiss or the sucky. In this clip, I laid London on the couch for a minute to do something and Avery needed to lay beside her.....
Avery usually goes to bed well for us at night. Lately when we tuck her in she asks us to SING to her. She has a few favorites that we always do: Eensy-Weensy Spider, Row Row Row Your Boat, You Are My Sunshine, ABCs, and of course Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She requests "Tinkle Tinkle" the most and has started to sing along. It's her first attempts at singing and I think it's adorable. She doesn't understand the words, but she is trying to make the right sounds!
I put together these buckets for our friends this year - I thought they turned out cute! I got the buckets last year after Christmas at TaiPan ($4 each), the tube in the middle is After 8's and it's surrounded by Christmas M&Ms.
I had this idea for this wall-hanging when I bought these stars last year in Utah. Mom and Dad did a fabulous job putting it together! (My only contribution was painting the purple board!) I think they are happy I keep coming up with projects for them, or else they would be really bored. Ha! I just love how it turned out!
3 comments:
Cute! Cute! And Cute! Your baby's room looks like a magazine picture! And your kids look like models & christmas buckets look awesome! Welcome to the world of blogging...where showing off is what it's all about....j/k!
Your girls are so cute and you are so creative. I'm excited you have a blog. I need your email address so I can send you an invite to mine. Just email me at kristin.ross@yahoo.com.
your girls are adorable! gotta love the land of the blog
Post a Comment