Avery made her first homemade ornament at Simone's house and was excited to put it on the tree. It's a Snowflake made of Q-Tips dipped in glue and glitter, stuck into a styrofoam ball. Very creative!
Mr & Mrs Brooks across the street gave Avery this wooden Nativity set. The Manger doesn't stay put together very well, so she loves to knock it down and have us "Fix it!" for her. I went through all the pieces with her (only once so far!) and told her what they are each called. Already she knows which one is Baby Jesus, sheep, camel, angel, star....
We don't really have any plans for tomorrow during the day. (Yay! I love having no plans and George can be home with us!!) Taylor plays hockey here in town at 5pm, we've been invited to a Christmas party after that, and also it's "Ugly Sweater" night at the Queen's.... so our evening may be a busy one. Sunday we have breakfast and Gord & Penny's, Geo plays hockey at 2:45 and then we've been invited to Christmas dinner at the Warburton's. There is also a party for Geo's hockey team that night - another busy evening. Monday night is Geo's staff dinner at The Keg...... and then Christmas is nearly upon us! I'm really looking forward to time with family over the holidays.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
I love me an ugly sweater!! Sounds like you've had both time to relax & time to unrelax!
Post a Comment