....Springtime, A Haircut for Geo, Washing my Windows, but most importantly: A Recent Blog Post! So here we go....
I've been busy, honest! Remember that great big looming list of stuff I "need" to do? Here are some of the things I have crossed off in the last month:
-Mary Kay Year End paperwork
-Tax Stuff compiled and Sent to Tax Lady
-ACCLXT Competency Survey and Learning Plan for the year
-Archived 2008 Photos & Home Videos
-Purged the Toys
-ReOrganized the "Grandpa Dresser"
And in the meantime, we've had lots of activities keeping us busy: Curling in the CoEd Farmer's Bonspiel, Curling in the Women's Bonspiel, Trip to Utah with the Girls and my Mom (FUN!), STARS fundraiser Volleyball Tournament, memorizing my Primerica presentations and practicing them, Crop Club, George had "minor surgery", went to the theater and saw the movie "Taken" with T, London had her shots today, and this weekend we're playing Volleyball in a tournament in Lethbridge. whewf!!! It's been nuts! Maybe this next month will slow down a bit... maybe... Sure would be nice if the weather would smarten up so we can start being outside more. I'm REALLY looking forward to that! So now that I've filled in the blanks of what I've been upto, I'll do another Post with some recent pictures and videos of the girls..... when I get some more free time.....
1 comment:
I like the word "bonspiel" I don't really know what that is. But I like it.
Post a Comment