London Drew & Avery James (Aug 2010)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Avery's 1st Snowman

I'm not sure where to start.... I have so many things I could blog about. This one seems the freshest, so here it is!

George has been dying to build a Snowman with Avery. He looks forward to fun things like that. He even looks forward to not-so-fun-things about having kids. The other day, after cleaning up the toy-clutter in the basement, he said to me "I don't really like cleaning up the clutter, but I know I'm gonna miss it when the girls aren't little anymore". I won't miss the clutter, but I will miss the kids being so little.... I think... maybe one day......

Anyways, back to the Snowman....

Sunday morning there was a fresh coat of wet snow so Geo went out to shovel the walks and wanted Aves to go out with him. She had a lot of fun and loves looking out the window at her snowman from London's bedroom window. It keeps getting smaller and smaller... There's hardly any of it left today. I'm so glad Avery has such a great Daddy that loves spending time with her and doing kid-things with her.