I have been a Blog-Slacker...... It'a been over a month since I posted. But I'll tell you what, I've been keeping busy!!
So to keep you waiting in suspense - here is an idea of what's new with us and what we've been upto:
- My Garden has sprouted and looks great!
- London is crawling and sitting up by herself!
- Avery's been spending lots of time outside in her pool and blowing bubbles
- We played softball in Granum last weekend and had lots of fun!
- George and I slept outside on our deck the other night because it was such a beautiful night
- I have the wickedest sunburn on my back right now
- We're leaving on Thursday for Grande Prairie to visit Syb & Bill and the girls - way excited!
- I have only 2 and half weeks left until I'm back at work....
So more details and pictures/videos to follow as soon as I get a chance! I'm planning to take my computer with me when we drive up to Grande Prairie... so hopefully on the drive I can get lots done!
3 comments:
slacker indeed! j/k. I hope you guys have fun on your trip!
Have a great trip. Can't wait until your back at work.
Ummm, I hate to say this but I think your still a blog slacker!
Hmm, heres some ideas for you to blog about....
first your cute cute so cute family pictures.....
secondly your heavenly vacation.....
now get to work.
Post a Comment