I wanna be a blogger, too!!
I just spent some time reading some blogs and catching up. And now I have a HUGE guilt trip about my lack of blog posts recently. I really want to do this - so here it goes!
I went back to work in July, had a great summer enjoying our yard and playing outside with the girls. We had a fantastic time at our condo by Sandpoint in August. Taylor played with the Team Alberta kids in the Prospects Tournament in Brandon, Manitoba and George & I got to go watch him!
Hunting started in September and George has been having a lot of fun looking at the pictures from his Trail Cams. He was able to get a WhiteTail buck with his bow and film the hunt with his own camera and mount out of his tree stand!! So exciting for him! And then we were able to find some pictures that he had on his trail cameras of the same deer!
We have kicked into SUPER BUSY mode at our house: Taylor is playing hockey and George is helping with the Coaching/Team Manager stuff, George is playing hockey and hunting, I've started Yoga classes again and I'm helping plan the New Years party in town. I'm working full-time and back on call. Work has had it's stressful times lately, but I've gained a lot of good friendships there recently, too. Our girls are happy & healthy & growing & smart - we love them so much! We are amazed every day at their beauty and intelligence. I'm the happiest I've been in a long time, and look forward to each new day. I'm so thankful for my many, many blessings and the love I have surrounding me. I'm finally doing better at finding "joy in the journey" instead of waiting and hoping for things to get better. But it has taken a lot for me to get here!
So there's a little bit of an update from our house! London turns 1 next week - can you hardly believe it?? I think back to a year ago... I was due on the 22nd and hoping to deliver early. I was so sick of being pregnant and just wanted her to get here! At times it can be annoying, but I'm really enjoying that she's a Mommy's Girl. I hoped I would get a cuddly baby the 2nd time 'round - and I did! Most of the time, I don't even mind getting up in the night with her because she insists on being cuddled and staying in my arms. I don't mind.... until I remember that I'm really tired and have to work the next day... but I try to cherish the moments, tired or not.
Hopefully I can post again soon and end this Blog Drought that I've enabled. George is at the Flames Game tonight and I don't have to work tomorrow, so I took this opportunity to do something fun and rewarding: blogging it was!
4 comments:
Jenn it sounds like you have been having a wonderful time. You seem to keep very busy! I feel like I do as well but after reading your post my busy is a lot less than your busy. Your kids are beautiful! I can't wait to see them (andyou!) again.
good heavens!! I'm so glad you posted something! It was great!
Glad to see you back in the blogging game! Looking forward to more updates.
Keep up the good work. Love reading your posts. Your pictures are awesome. You need to post more and more. Miss you!
Post a Comment