London Drew & Avery James (Aug 2010)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Birthday Party: London turns 2!

.... the first of many more to come, I'm sure!  
(That's what you can expect being born October 29th.)  





Check out the pictures from the party HERE !

London just took everything in... She played so contently by herself in the living room while the other kids finished painting their pumpkins in the garage.  I look forward to the day when she can understand that all the presents on her birthday are for HER, and she doesn't have to ask her sister for permission to play with them.  Avery was right in there claiming as much as she could - and London didn't really seem bothered!  

I had a really great time getting things ready for the party.  In fact, as fun as the party itself was, I think I had more fun doing the preparations!  Everyone seemed to have a really great time and it was worth all the work.  

And at the end of the night, this is how much cake was left......

... Just enough for Gramma Jo and Grampa Brett! 
(They were having an incredible time visiting the Church history sites after heading out that way for a seminar that Dad took in Arkansas  *correction* Kansas City, Missouri.)  I looked at the last bit of cake and missed them the most right then!  

So enjoy the pictures... I'd like to provide more details, 
but I'm  headed to bed.  
(Hey, I'm just happy to be sharing the pictures already 
before Lundie turns 3!)

1 comment:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

What a fun birthday! I love how you decorated the cake. I'm so glad that your posting again. I hope this is the beginning of a lots and lots of them.