London Drew & Avery James (Aug 2010)

Monday, November 8, 2010

Click HERE! Click HERE!



So I don't do this (promote other people's stuff on here)
but I'm making an exception today.
I think every Mom deserves a photo session as cute as the ones she gets done for her kids on a regular basis... even if just ONCE in her lifetime!

~ Come on ~ You know you are a TEENY bit jealous when you see great pictures of other Moms ( or maybe you are a lot jealous! like me) and you've always wondered what a great photographer could with you!!

Mandy is as good as they come! (or even better!)
I've checked in on her work quite a bit since I noticed we had some common friends on Facebook. And I LOVED the newborn pictures of her little guy with all his dark hair!
(I particularly gush over babies with tons of hair! Lucky for me, I got one!)

Anyhow, I DARE you guys to get as many points as I'm gonna get...
Because I want this REALLY bad!!
(And those of you who know about my recent horrible experience
having 'Glamour' shots done, you know that I deserve a re-do with someone
who is actually current in this decade!)

So if you don't wanna earn points for yourself,
spread the word and EARN POINTS FOR ME!!
e-mail Mandy to let her know what you've done to get the word out
and tell her you want to give your points to ME!! lol

3 comments:

Mark and Hilary said...

what glamor shots? why didn't I hear about this?

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

can you do a special edition of those glamour shots???? PLEASE!!!

Jenn said...

ah... I see I neglected to share my experience with you guys. lol I'll blog it when I get a minute!