Just happened to come to my own blog (so I could click the link to Charlotte's and creep in on her) and I noticed that it's been exactly a year today since I blogged. Sick. And not in a good way. I'm tempted to apologize, but I would be apologizing to the wrong people. I'm most sorry to my kids and to my self for not blogging - it's such a great way to record life as it happens and I want so badly to be better at it. I'm in the middle of [yet another] wonderful spell of self-reflection & improvement and hoping to better establish "Memory Keeping" time into my schedule. Of all the things I wish I could be doing better, that r
anks right up there as Mucho Important. Thanks to all of you for your love and support, and being interested in us enough to want me to be blogging!For more recent photos of 'us', go to My Gallery and check back on it once in a while til I get something more consistent established. For now, here are some recent photos of random stuff... (I'm taking a lot of pictures, just not able to do much with them right now!)

Avery's first dance class last week! Apparently I was the only one who didn't get the memo about what the girls should wear. George took the girls on Registration night to get her signed up and came home with instructions for Avery to have PINK ballet shoes. (Heavy emphasis on the PINK...) So that's what we got her. You can imagine how horrible I felt for her when we arrived and she was the only little girl NOT in a dance dress. Broke my little heart when she came out of her class and asked me "Why didn't we have a dress on?" :( I told her that I didn't know we needed a dress and we'd be sure to have one for next time. But enough about me... SHE did just awesome!! She listened so well and kept her attention on her dancing the whole time. She was a bit nervous, but enjoyed herself! Luckily, Taylor's sister Alex is a helper in her class so she had a familiar friend to buddy with. I think I'm more excited that she is doing dance than she is right now!
They had cheap little hot glue-guns at Costco one day so I grabbed one to have at our house for 'Crafting'. I picked up a little bundle of stuff at Walmart and one afternoon we made "Googly Guys". It was a lot of fun to watch the girls do their own thing. And now I love to hear London ask if we can do "Cafts" again!
And the other night I found my first grey hairs - not 1... but 2!! It was traumatic, in a funny kind of way. I took pictures before pulling them out...
London had really cute hair on this day and I took some quick pictures before the left to go to Monie's house. This isn't the best picture of her hair that day, but what I find neat about this picture is how well you can see how light London's hair has gotten - it's the same color as Avery's! {And London's Pirate Smile is also a bonus in this one...}
The girls had a hoot one night at supper when Avery started feeding Lundie. Oh, they laughed and giggled!

And here's another 'hair' picture... I'm kind of obssessed. (It's been over a year so I can't quite remember, but I may have mentioned that here before already.) Kind of a 'mature' look for such a little girly, but I like to play! If only she wasn't so terrified of the curling iron....
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Jenn, I am so happy to read of post of yours! You have some gorgeous little girls there ~ I can't believe how different Lyndon looks!
Sorry to hear about your grey hairs, we could always color them pink?! I have red now too ;)
Ps - that craft was SERIOUSLY the cutest thing I've seen! What a good idea. I'm really going to have to use that one.
Yahoooo! Finally a post. Makes my day! I love that Avery is in dance class! She looks so cute with all of those other little girls. I'm sure she'll love it. I can't believe how much the picture of London with the poofy hair looks so much like you....not that you have poofy hair or anything, I'm just saying..... wow, what a cute girl who looks like her mommy. I look for grey hairs everyday. I'm sure their going to creep up on me soon. I'm sure you won't find another one for a few more years.
thanks for posting!!!!!!!!! Avery looks so grown up & so does London, for that matter!
Post a Comment