London Drew & Avery James (Aug 2010)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

London is Laughing!

I was talking to London today and she started laughing at me! I was lucky to get it on camera. She has been giggling for us when we tickled her tummy, but this time I wasn't touching her at all!

She's almost 4 months old now, and not sleeping through the night so good these days. She was doing 7-8 hours in a row, but the last few nights she is up to be fed numerous times and has trouble falling back asleep. And Avery.... oh, Avery...... she won't stay asleep at night either. She's got a bad cough and cold again, but she was having trouble staying asleep before that hit. Between the 2 of them, we aren't getting much sleep. Luckily, George is happy to get up and take over when I am at my wits end. We are TIRED these days!

1 comment:

Mark and Hilary said...

SO CUTE!!! sorry about the sleep situation, that sucks. Are you guys coming to see me?