We went bowling at Holiday Bowl in Lethbridge for Hayden's birthday. Neither Geo nor I were looking forward to it much - bowling is not our favorite thing. But we were pleasantly surprised at how fun it was! We had a blast. They do 5-Pin Bowling with those little balls, and they had a neat "guiderail" for the kids to roll their balls down so they didn`t have to throw them by themselves. It was a fun atmosphere with fun music and blacklights. Avery had so much fun dancing and bowling and eating pizza & cake.
I thought the tiny little bowling shoes were so cute!
And the kids looked adorable with their clothes glowing in the blacklight! Every picture we tried to take (without the flash, of course) turned out blurry, but you get the idea....
I wish you could see her arms better in this video, but she was dancing so cute: standing dead-still and just bending her arms to the music. At one point, she would raise up on her toes and then back down. Just so genuine! Moving however the music made her feel without any inhibitions. I loved it!
Avery pushing her ball down the ramp.....
Hayden's SpongeBob Cake....
London was fascinated with her birthday hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment