London Drew & Avery James (Aug 2010)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Some Random Stuff...

So this is what it looks like when I have 4 Months of bills and home paperwork to file and put away. There is a ton of it. I try to do it a couple times a year so I don't have a ton of filing to do at the end of year when there is enough other stuff to do.
And this is what it looks like when it snows in Southern Alberta at the end of April when the weather had been 20 above for a week. All of this snow fell in ONE night!! Can you believe it?! It's really wet snow and as it melts, we can see our grass is super green underneath. Lucky for us, I got our grass fertilized before the snow fell, so all the moisture has been a really good thing. But not so good for Mom's who love to send their kids outside to play.....

I just wanted to show Hil some pictures of the new stool that Mark custom made to fit in our hall bathroom. I have such a narrow space between where the door swings open and the vanity that I would never find a stool to buy that would fit there. I gave Mark some dimensions then he designed and built this fabulous stool so Avery can reach to brush her teeth. It's nice and wide so that one day 2 girls can stand up there together (I hope)....

Great Job, Mark! We are SOO happy with it!

No comments: