London Drew & Avery James (Aug 2010)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Um, I just realized.....

...I'm obsessed with my Girls' hair.

With Avery, I'm in awe that it can look so cute with such little work! All we ever do is comb it and put it back into Ponytails. And whether she has just woken up, or just got out of the tub, it looks so cute so naturally. I love it!


Look at all the natural curls! I have never curled her hair yet! Grown women would kill for hair like this!







And look at the perfect shape of this ponytail! All the body and curl is completely natural! I haven't teased it or curled it at all.



And London's hair, well, it's just something else altogether! It's crazy and always looks a mess! So when it looked great all on it's own this day, I had to take a picture! (I combed it when it was wet, but it didn't end up drying all crazy for once!)

No comments: