Avery was being so helpful and I let her unscrew the Lazy-Susan (is that what it's called?) as I took it out. She was in her glory! I kept saying "Oh Thanks Aves!" and she'd say "Your Welcome, Mommy! I a good hepper!" And I couldn't resist taking pictures of her doing my dirty work for me! I asked her to wipe out the cupboard and she got right to work! Train her young, I guess! Kidding. Don't want the Child Labor activists after me....
London Drew & Avery James (Aug 2010)
Saturday, April 25, 2009
April 24: My New Can-Cupboard
I should have thought to do a BEFORE picture... but I didn't. It wasn't that bad, just didn't maximize the space very well. I had a double-shelf Lazy-Susan in this corner cupboard, but figured we could fit more cans in it if we took it out and did something different. So I had Hil pick up these CanSolidators from Shelf Reliance and we gave it a try. I'm really happy with it so far.
Avery was being so helpful and I let her unscrew the Lazy-Susan (is that what it's called?) as I took it out. She was in her glory! I kept saying "Oh Thanks Aves!" and she'd say "Your Welcome, Mommy! I a good hepper!" And I couldn't resist taking pictures of her doing my dirty work for me! I asked her to wipe out the cupboard and she got right to work! Train her young, I guess! Kidding. Don't want the Child Labor activists after me....
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Avery was being so helpful and I let her unscrew the Lazy-Susan (is that what it's called?) as I took it out. She was in her glory! I kept saying "Oh Thanks Aves!" and she'd say "Your Welcome, Mommy! I a good hepper!" And I couldn't resist taking pictures of her doing my dirty work for me! I asked her to wipe out the cupboard and she got right to work! Train her young, I guess! Kidding. Don't want the Child Labor activists after me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment