She is growing so fast - and I haven't posted new pictures of her in a long time. I've had these darling photos I took at 5 months old and haven't shown them to anyone yet! So now is the time! But let me back-track a bit. I'll start with some 3 Months Old photos....
(PS - I need to figure out how to add one of those slide-shows because I have way too many pictures in this post!)
I really love the chub of her legs, and how each leg has it's own unique "chub-folds" different from the other leg!
1st Times Rolling Over
(Please ignore the terrible "Mom" talking that I do in this clip... turn your volume down!)
And since she can roll over now, this is her 1st Time Falling Asleep on her Tummy!
.JPG)
This is the sweater Hil gave Avery, so here are pictures of them both wearing it. I think London pulls it off better, don't you? London is 5 1/2 Months Old and Avery is 2 1/2 Months Old....
When Avery saw that I was taking pictures of London with her sweater on, she said "My sweater, too, Momma" and went to her drawer and got her own sweater on!
And NOW for all my favorite, darling pictures of our little Lundy-Lou. She's 5 Months Old in these pictures........

1 comment:
DARLING!!!! The purple flower ones are my fave I think!!
Post a Comment