London Drew & Avery James (Aug 2010)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NEVER Thought It Was Possible

Avery went to Alex's house to play today - and missed her nap. She got home and wanted to watch a show, of course ("No sleep, Mommy!") and FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH! This kid has never fallen asleep anywhere but her bed or carseat. George didn't believe me, so I had to take pictures.
Oh! I just heard her wake up! She sounds startled and out of sorts!
PS - I need help! Whenever I type on the internet, it's like it can't keep up. I have to type SUPER slow in order for it to register every letter. It has taken me 20 minutes to type this little post. What is the problem and how do I fix it?! When I work offline (Microsoft Office and others programs) it can keep up with no problems..... What is the deal?! (Hil - ask Mark!)

No comments: