London Drew & Avery James (Aug 2010)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

An Update About Avery


Taken Jan 16th, these pictures are of Avery playing in the snow. She loves being outside and loves playing in the snow. We had such huge drifts in our yard! And it was fun taking such cute pictures of her!

Here she is coloring with her felts in her Giant Coloring Book. Thank goodness for the fantastic washability of Crayola!


As her Daddy was getting ready to leave for work one morning, she decided she was going too! I thought she was pretty funny walking around the house in her diaper, snowboots and mittens!



Since the weather was nice there for a little bit, she has LOVED being outside. I found her laying across from Oaklee like this one day and thought it was pretty neat. Since then, she has done this a lot of times. Just lays face-to-face with Oaklee and watches her chew on something, or sprinkles grass on her, or sprinkles gravel on her.....

And this is her best attempt at riding her new bike. I hope she figures it out soon so she can enjoy it!

2 comments:

Mark and Hilary said...

"Ahggin" x 5 at least! Carso likes to see Avey Dew

Jenn said...

ahh! I love it!